photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








7.14.2014

June Instagram Round-Up




// My Mom came to visit and Andrew and I took her to spend a few hours walking around the Mission. We stopped into Mission Cheese for a snack and decided it was our new favorite place. I mean, they have a wall of cheese! Heaven on earth! //

// Of course, we had to try a flight of cheese and cured meats. They also had pickled veggies and these amazing biscuits. My Mom and I decided we need to bring my sister here and take our time tasting all their cheeses over a class, or two, of wine! //

// Two of my favorite things, beautiful peonies in my Gram's milk glass vase. I love having fresh flowers in the house, it makes everything so cheerful. And I love any excuse to use my Gram's milk glass. //

// Another night at Bimbo's to see Mustache Harbor with my college bestie Shannon! Andrew and I are obsessed, and we've recruited a new fan! I can't get enough Yacht Rock, we're already planning our next concert. //

// An impromptu trip across the Golden Gate one evening lead to a fro-yo date! We found the cutest little shop in Larkspur, appropriately named "Mags" which is a nickname for Andrew since it's the shortened version of his last name. It had been way too long since my last fro-yo fix, and it was the perfect way to kick off summer! //

// Love this shot of the floor treatment at the San Francisco Designer Showcase! I think this was my favorite room of the house, perfectly messy and artistic! See more photos of the house here //

// One of my best friends is getting married in September!! So one evening, I put on my bridesmaid hat  and spent the night helping her address wedding invitations...she paid me in wine so it was a win-win!! // 

// One of the highlights of June was being invited to attend the Tillamook Cheese Pop-Up Opening Party. Most of you know by now how much I love cheese, so this was the perfect event for me! //

// The party was so fun! A room filled with cheese and wine? It doesn't get much better! We were able to sample so many great Tillamook products and even met the CEO and Marketing Director. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable. //

// Leaving with our Tillamook ice cream cones, full bellies, and big smiles! We had so much fun, thank you Tillamook! //

// After 10+ years of my dear friend Christie doing my hair, I had to go to a new stylist last month. We've been so busy lately, I couldn't find the time to drive home for a hair appointment, but thankfully the new stylist was really nice and my hair turned out great. But spending two hours in a salon chair is a lot more fun with your best friend to chat with! //

// Love having a little extra blonde for summer! //

// More peas, please! Snacking on some fresh English peas while we made dinner one evening. The perfect summer snack! //

// Finally! We got my Gram's antique dresser to use as a buffet in our dining room. This has been in storage for years, but unfortunately it doesn't quite fit in our car. Thanks to the best Dad ever, he drove it down to us one evening! It was really dirty after being in storage for years, so I gave it a good wash and polish, and now it looks beautiful in our dining room! It makes me so happy having it again. //

// We made an amazing tofu stir fry for dinner one night! It was a bit time consuming, but so worth the effort! I'd been wanting to try cauliflower rice, and it turned out so great. I didn't miss the rice one bit. And it's the best tofu I've ever made, I'll continue to use her method in the future. I'd definitely recommend trying this recipe

// World Cup fever! With all the World Cup talk the past few weeks, I was reminiscing on my time in Rome when they won the World Cup in 2006. Such fun memories! I have to say I was rooting for Argentina yesterday, but regardless of who wins (since USA & Italy were already out) I love watching soccer! //

// Stopping to admire the beautiful hydrangeas and tile steps on my run! I love the architecture and neighborhoods in this city, there is always something new to look at and admire. //

// One of the best things about summer is the abundance of fresh fruit! I can't get enough, especially peaches and berries! //


Yet another amazing month come and gone. And now we're halfway through the next one! But I love these Instagram Round-Ups and didn't want to skip one :) Did you catch the theme for June....CHEESE! Big surprise! 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy month my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could live off purely cheese! It's bad!!! Love those peonies. Super special that you have that dresser now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful my friend! And that pictures of the pink peonies makes me want some REALLY bad! I'm so sad that they're out of season already.

    ReplyDelete

09 10