photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








9.30.2013

Family Filled Weekend

Hello friends! How was your weekend? Mine was filled with family! It was a great few days catching up, and spending quality time with them. I hadn't seen them since the first weekend of August when we went camping in Yosemite, way too long! I can't believe how much Phillip has changed since then.

Friday I left work a bit early so I could spend some more time with Phillip, my sister and Josh. The surf conditions were really good, so Andrew wanted to go out for a bit. Since the weather was so beautiful, we decided we'd head to the beach and watch for a little while. It was Phillips first time at the beach, and he loved having his toes in the sand, but he wasn't too sure about the freezing cold water! We spent an hour or so at the beach taking pictures and playing while Andrew surfed, then headed home for takeout and a movie.



Saturday morning my parents drove down to join all the fun! They arrived just as Phillip was waking up from his nap, and we were off to enjoy another beautiful day in the city. We went down to Crissy Field and the Palace of Fine Arts to walk around and have a picnic lunch before Christine, Josh and Phillip had to head home.




That evening, my parents took Andrew and I out to an early birthday dinner at one of my very favorite San Francisco restaurants, Scoma's. It was delicious, as always. After dinner, we walked up to the Buena Vista for one of their Famous Irish Coffees. Somehow, I had never been there! It was really fun to go with my parents. They told me about when they had gone with friends when they were first married and living in Berkeley. For a wedding gift, my parents received Irish Coffee glasses, so we decided at Thanksgiving we were going to have get them out and make Irish Coffee for everyone!


Sunday morning we lounged around with our coffee for a bit, before heading out to the Farmers Market. On the way to the market, we pass one of our favorite breakfast spots, Eats, and surprisingly there was hardly a wait. We took that as a sign and stopped for breakfast. After we stuffed ourselves we hit the market to get some produce for the week, and Mom treated me to fresh flowers!

When we got back from the market, Mom and Dad decided to head home. The surf conditions were perfect so Andrew went to Ocean Beach for a few hours. Since I had the house to myself I started decorating for fall! It was the perfect way to wind down after a fun weekend!

It was a great weekend with family, and I even got a few things crossed off my Fall To-Do List!  I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to see my family, at Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a nice weekend as well!

Linking Up here...


4 comments:

  1. oh my lanta that little kiddo is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your photos! Little Phillip is so cute!!
    Can't wait to see all of your fall decorations! I need to finish my mantle asap.
    Andrew and Sam would totally be surfing buddies. Sam always says how he doesn't go surfing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that first beach experience is the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your pictures and family time!!!
    the one where you captured as much drool as possible is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete

09 10