photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








12.05.2014

November Instagram Round-Up

And just like that, it's Christmas! I can't believe Thanksgiving is already behind us, the tree is trimmed, and we're patiently awaiting Santa's arrival. I love this time of year, and even though I've had a cold this week, I am trying to soak it all up. Heading into December, our calendar is already full, but we're making sure to spend time with family and enjoy the season. The 24 Days of Togetherness is helping us appreciate the small things. My sister & her family as well as my parents are participating, too!

November was a great month, the highlight of course being our trip to Portland! Looking back at these pictures from Instagram, I'm reminded to be extra thankful for all of the blessings in my life...



// Favorite new scarf from my sister for my birthday! //

// Wishing I was sitting in those chairs with a good book & a cocktail! The most beautiful location for our friends wedding at Rancho Pescadero! //

// Missing my friend, Alex! It's been wayyyyy too long since we've seen each other! Over a year now! Unacceptable, this distance thing isn't working for me. We'll have to plan a weekend shopping trip or something fun next time I'm home. //

// Finally catching up on some posts from fun activities we did over the summer! //

// Fun dinner with friends before our Nikki & Jason's San Francisco Wedding! // 

// Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes - a fun outfit with my new favorite scarf. //

// Face Time with Phillip is always the best. But this night was especially entertaining, that is one WILD cowboy! //

// Veterans Day Post - thank you to all those who serve or have served in the Military. I love this old picture of Poppy (Andrew's grandpa) with his plane. //

// 2nd Annual Friendsgiving - prepping our trukey with the Pioneer Woman brine recipe //

// Who's ready for pie? Homemade pumpkin pie for our Friendsgiving feast! Next year, I'll even be able to make the dough from scratch because my Aunt sent me a recipe that she says is fool proof! //

// Group shot - we had quite a crowd this year, I think 25 or so at one point. Good thing we bought a 25 pound turkey! Everyone had a great time, I love this tradition. //

// There is nothing like a Newcastle mandarin. I feel sorry for those that think Cuties are delicious, they haven't tasted the real deal! Andrew and I managed to go through two 10 pound bags, good thing my parents are delivering more this weekend. //

// Our first stop in Portland, coffee! Such a cute little shop and a tasty latte! //

// Fun with family tasting at the Distillery in St. Helens. This bloody mary was so delicious, I had to buy a bottle of the mix to bring home with me. //

// Snuggles with my favorite little guy! I can't get enough, he is just too cute. When you turn the camera around so he can see himself, it makes for an adorable selfie! //

// One of my favorite traditions during Thanksgiving is our family walks. We go at least once a day, and Phillip made it extra entertaining this year. That boy has a lot of energy! And he lovesssssss his Mimi & Papa (my parents). //

// Andrew's Mom got me this chalkboard last year and I love changing it with the seasons/holidays. Next year I want to document each design so I can remember them. I liked my pumpkin for fall! //

// My Aunt had these delicious Pomegranate-Moscato cocktails for us on Thanksgiving. Delicious and festive! Cheers! //

// So thankful for Andrew. It means so much to me to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my family, and I know it must be hard for him to be away from his. //

// Our cutest little Hot Chocolate Bar! This was one of the highlights of Thanksgiving, I'll be sharing more pictures and details next week. It was fun having this special project with my Aunt Cheri :) //


I hope you all had a great week. We've been getting a ton of much needed rain, it makes me want to curl up by the fire with a good book. This weekend both Andrew's mom and my parents are visiting, so we'll be doing some holiday activities in the city. 

Be sure to follow From Foothills To Fog on Instagram to keep up with all of my adventures. 

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10