photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








9.22.2014

August Instagram Round-Up



Hello friends! Long time no see blog! Sorry about my absence, I suppose I've been too busy enjoying life! But, I figured before we got any closer to October, I should finally share my Instagram Round-Up for August!

// There is nothing better than a girls night out with drinks and dinner! My good friend Nikki and I met up one Friday after work to grab a drink. One drink turned into three and sharing dinner at Elite Cafe. Love this girl so much and can't wait for her upcoming wedding in Mexico! //

// After much anticipation, it was finally time to fly to Palm Springs for a long weekend to celebrate my friends Bachelorette Party! We couldn't get in that pool soon enough! //

// A 4:30am wake up call is easy when you're flying to paradise for 4 days with your best friends! And of course, no vacation is complete without a cocktail in the airport before your flight departs! //

// Looking back at my Instagram, it's clear just how excited we were for this trip! Summer in SF can be rather gloomy, we couldn't wait to get out of the fog and into the sun! //

// My obsession with flamingos continues, I couldn't resist these little flamingo koozies for the pool. They were the perfect addition to the Bachelorette Goody-Bags we put together. //

// A little glimpse into the Bachelorette party madness! We had an awesome step & repeat made for the party to provide a fun backdrop for photos. And to kick off the weekend, we had everyone take a shot with Erica in a funny pose, and once they did we gave them their goody-bags. We got some of our best pictures from the weekend, it was hilarious! //

// One of the saddest days in August. I still can't believe that we lost Robbin Williams. He was a great source of joy and laughter, especially for our generation. Mrs. Doubtfire, Hook, Patch Adams & Dead Poets Society were some of my favorites. He'll forever be missed. //

// Nothing brightens my day like FaceTime with my nephew. He is simply the cutest and happiest little guy around. I really struggle with being far away, and not having as close of bond as I would if we lived closer. So these little visits fill me up with love until the next time I see him. //

// My girlfriends and I always watch The Bachelor together. It's our guilty pleasure and a fun excuse to hang out mid-week. To spice things up, we do a bracket with who we think will win; and the winner is treated to dinner at a restaurant of her choice. This time we went to a new restaurant in the Presidio called The Commissary. Talk about a beautiful setting for dinner! I love this city :) //

// Andrew's Mom came up to visit for the weekend and we went to brunch then walked around Hayes Valley for some shopping. I couldn't help but go inside and buy a few macarons at Chantal Guillion  for dessert. They're so beautiful and delicious! The salted caramel was amazing! //

// I was so excited to team up with Tillamook and Farm Box SF to create a recipe using their fresh summer berries and Tillamook ice cream! I shared this picture from my visit to the pop-up shop in June before I revealed my original recipe. //

// The Gotham Club! I was SO excited to visit the Gotham Club at AT&T with my parents. I took the day off work and brought my parents to the Giants game since my Dad is a big fan. And lucky for us, my boss let us go to the Gotham Club as his guests! It was so awesome, hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go back again with friends. // 

// My recipe for Marionberry Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches! It was so wonderful working with Tillamook again and learning about Farm Box SF as well. I had so much fun putting this recipe together. I actually have another recipe I created that I'll share in the next week or so (I know, I'm a little late since tomorrow is officially Fall). But, I had to do something with all that ice cream in our freezer! // 



What a moth! And now we're almost into October, where does the time go?! While I enjoyed my little blog break, I plan to be back to regular blogging! I'm trying to think of a schedule that will work for me, and be more consistent for my readers. How does posting Monday, Wednesday & Friday sound to you? I think that might be a good place to start! I hope to be organized enough to start that schedule next week.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. I always love reading your blog and catching up on your doings :) Rhe time just flyes by for sure!! Enjoy your Fall colors! It is finally cooling off a bit her in the Piney Woods of TX and i got to see my first leaves changing to a brilliant orange in our forest! The Beauty Berries are all decked out in green and beautiful purple! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Too bad I plan early for my vacays. My friend out there offered to fly me in for the UW vs Cal game, but I already have a cabin booked in Deep Creek, MD that weekend. BOO! We could have met!

    ReplyDelete

09 10