photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








4.03.2014

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes




Even though we're still drying out from the past week of rain, I can't stop thinking about warmer weather and spring fashion. As I was browsing Pinterest the other day, I stumbled across this pin which inspired this outfit. This spring, I am so drawn to florals. I love how a floral print brings such a classic and feminine look to any outfit. 

This outfit would be perfect for Easter, brunch with the girls, or a Springtime bridal/baby shower! I'm definitely on the lookout for similar pieces that I can add to my wardrobe and wear once we start having warmer weather. It's not very practical to walk up and down the hills of San Francisco in 4" heels, so I take any chance I get to dust off a pair and get dressed up! I'm looking forward to all the weddings and events we have coming up this Spring and Summer to wear outfits like the one I've put together above.

This post was inspired by the lovely Kendi, at Kendi Everyday. I simply adore her blog and her style! A few months ago, she did a similar post, and I thought it was such a clever way to put an outfit together, going back to basics. It's such a fun concept for layering each piece to create the perfect look.



links to each item can be found on my Polyvore

6 comments:

  1. I definitely plan on adding A LOT more spring patterns into my closet this year.
    Loving this outfit that you picked....even though you wouldn't catch me dead in a 4" pair of heels! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of floral and that pencil skirt is right up my ally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and the shoes! I'm with you on heels in SF...rough

    ReplyDelete

09 10