photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








10.17.2013

Andrew: Boy Behind The Blog

I was so happy when Amanda mentioned this link up in her October Preview Post. I've been wanting to do a post about Andrew after seeing the Man Behind the Blog series on Vmac & Cheese, and this was the perfect opportunity.

Even though I talk about Andrew all the time, and he is a big part of this blog, you probably don't really know that much about him. He agreed to play along and answer a long list of random questions, so you all can get to know each other a little more. 


Here are the five questions posed by our lovely hosts.

Describe yourself in 5 words. Athletic // Sensitive  // Analytical // Adventurous // Sarcastic

What is your biggest fear? That time when you're asleep, but you feel awake, and you try to move your body but you can't.

What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M's

What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? (include pictures if you have them) Billy Mayes 


Who is your favorite football team? The Chargers 


And since I couldn't stop at just five questions, I included the questions from the previous Boy Behind the Blog link ups that I didn't participate in, as well as a few extra.


Does Theresa use your real name or a nickname on her blog? Real name

If you started a blog what would it be about? Funghogging or Commentary on Jeopardy Contestants
If you had a blog, what would the title be? Suck it Trebek 
How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? There haven't been too many since her blog is still relatively new, but some changes have been the new design and her recent style post.
What is your favorite post on her blog? The posts about our trips to Yosemite. (You can see them here, here, here and here).  
What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life? James Franco

What is your dream car? Toyota Tundra 

Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why? Yes. On my inner arm. It's a wave. Because I wanted a tattoo and I like the ocean. 

What are three random facts about yourself? 1.) I have an affinity for gnomes 2.) I can name almost any song I hear and who sings it 3.) I can recite the entire movie Anchor Man. 

What is your dream job? Professional Funhogger

Who is your celebrity crush? Minka Kelly

What is your favorite sports team? San Diego Chargers

What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day? mrmags57

If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Shark

What is your favorite meal? Tacos (Mexican Food)

Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? Facebook

Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? Whiskey and Beer

Complete the sentence "Never have I ever..." Been skydiving.

What is your favorite website? Google, also Reddit

What was your first thought when Theresa said she wanted to start her blog? I wondered what she would blog about.

What is the best part of dating a blogger? That we can look back and see all of the things we did, like a diary of our lives. 

What is the most challenging part about dating a blogger?  It hasn't affected anything negatively.

What is the average time you have to wait to eat your food so Theresa can take pictures? It depends on what she's making, usually no longer than a minute.

What have you learned about Theresa since she started her blog? That she likes to take pictures

What accomplishment of Theresa's are you most proud of since she started her blog? That she has consistently blogged almost every single day. And the amount of "re-pins" she has gotten on Pinterest.




Now you know way more than you probably ever wanted to about Andrew! Have you done a post about your significant other?

Thank you for playing along and answering all my questions babe!

Read the other Boy Behind the Blog Posts Here

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I found your blog through the link up, excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet!! I think David might get a little spotlight shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha he is hilarious!!
    Whiskey, beer, and surfing?? Him and Sam are going to get along great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh the Billy Mayes! hilarious! All his words to describe him are A or S words! I don't know why I think that's cool, but it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Halloween costume!!!! LoL...suck it Trebek! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much love everything about this post! "an affinity for gnomes"???? hysterical - and we have gnomes - in our house. we make them at work and B has painted some to make them look like his fav athletes. he even has one of him. i WISH i was kidding - but I am not. Also I am pretty pumped to hang out with him, I love Whiskey and Beer too. <---- make sure to tell him that. #getready

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it weird that both his and my celebrity crush is the same ? I <3 Minka.

    ReplyDelete

09 10