photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








4.12.2013

San Francisco Blog Friends


Thanks to Stephanie for the Image

I had such a wonderful night last night! I was able to join over 20 other San Francisco Lifestyle Bloggers at an event hosted by Serena and Stephanie. When I received the email from Serena inviting me to the event, I was so excited. Since I am just getting started with my little blog, I felt honored to be included.

We met at the Pause Wine Bar. It was the perfect space, we had a private area in the back so we could mingle with each other and visit. The service there was excellent, and the menu was really great as well. I stuck to vino last night, but I'd definitely go back and try some of their eats as well.

It was such a joy to meet these ladies. It was a rather large group, so unfortunately I didn't get to talk to everyone. Hopefully we'll plan another event soon so I can get to know everyone a little more.

Sarah did a really great post, and shared a few pictures as well.  She also linked to everyone's blogs, so go meet my new friends 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We don’t have any set plans and I am looking forward to getting some exercise, enjoying the sunshine, relaxing, and hopefully fitting some spring cleaning in as well. What do you have planned?

Now off to a dinner date with my love!



xoxo,

Theresa

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that you got to do that! It's like meeting celebrities :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10