photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








3.15.2013

I'm An Auntie!


It's official! I'm an Auntie!


I'm sorry for my absence, I hope you'll understand. But this is what I've been up to...


Waiting for baby Tuff



My sister went into the hospital the morning of Thursday, March 14th. We thought for sure we'd have a little one within a few hours. But Tuff had other plans.


We spent the night at the hospital waiting for the arrival of baby Martin. We got updates from the doctor every couple of hours and we kept thinking it would be any minute. "Just on more hour," is what we kept hearing. She was making good progress!



Waiting for baby Tuff. My cousin and I taking a little nap in my sister's room. 


Christine and Josh welcomed a baby BOY at 8:07am this morning, March 15, 2013. And he is absolutely perfect!


Phillip Crane Martin
8 pounds 14 ounces
22.5 inches long


Christine was amazing. It meant so much for me to be a part of everything, and be there with her. I know these are memories I'll cherish forever. They're such proud parents, I loved seeing the look on Josh's face when he looked at my sister and Phillip, so proud and full of love.


I'll share pictures and more details soon. For now, I want to be respectful of my sister and Josh, and let them be the first to tell the world about their sweet little boy.



xoxo,

Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Did Mom get a nap too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congratulations!!
    You're going to love being an auntie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Kasey!
      I am so excited to be an auntie! He is too cute!

      Delete

09 10