photo NavFB_zpsjwdb3bt3.png photo NavIG_zpskqcprcil.png photo NavTwit_zpsyhgy6hy6.png photo NavPin_zpskrv3u3lk.png photo NavBL_zps30om3pbh.png








2.26.2013

San Francisco Bucket List


Long before I moved to San Francisco, I was in love with this city. I remember driving down to spend weekends in the Bay Area with my parents and sister. We would go to Berkeley and watch the Cal Bears, play tourist at Pier 39, drive down the crookedest street in the world, play at the Exploratorium, eat bowls of fresh clams at Scoma's, and explore the beautiful neighborhoods.

My Dad was raised in the North Bay, in Fairfax. He would drive us around and point out the hills he used to climb, and tell us stories of hitch hiking to San Francisco for baseball games and concerts. San Francisco has always had an appeal to me. I think in a large part because of the history my Dad has shared from growing up in the Bay Area.

Even though I have spent quite a bit of time in San Francisco growing up, and over the past few years visiting friends before I moved here, there are still SO many things I want to do! So, I thought I should make a San Francisco Bucket List as a fun way to keep track of all my adventures!

 I am sure this list will be ever-changing, but it's a start!



Cement Slides

Walk Across the Golden Gate Bridge
Bike Across the Golden Gate Bridge
Baker Beach
Irish Coffee from the Buena Vista
Alcatraz
Corona Heights Park Hike
Academy of Sciences Night Life
SF MOMA
de Young Museum Observation Deck
Japanese Tea Gardens
Fly a kite at Crissy Field
49er Game at Candelstick Park
Off The Grid at Fort Mason
Ferry Building Farmers Market
Sailing in the Bay
Beach Blanket Babylon
Ferry to Sausalito and spend the day
See the Buffalo in Golden Gate Park
Hike Twin Peaks
See Lands End
Biergarten in Hayes Valley
Outside Lands Concert
Walk down Lombard Street
Run Bay to Breakers
Run the Nike Half Marathon
Bonfire at Ocean Beach
Giants Game
** Italics - I've done this before, but would like to again as an SF resident!
** Crossed out - I'll keep track of things as I do them, and link back if I've done a post about it!


And Because every post needs pictures, here are some fun things I've crossed off my bucket list in the past year....

Fun at AT&T Park! Go Giants!

49er Game - Fan Appreciation Day!






Did I miss anything? What fun things have you done in San Francisco?




xoxo,
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Love your SF bucket list! Adding some of your to do's to my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10